In support of National Suicide Prevention Awareness Week (September 6-12, 2020) and World Suicide Prevention Day (September 10), Each Mind Matters: California’s Mental Health Movement is excited to provide the 2020 Suicide Prevention Activation Kit.
The theme of this year’s activation kit is Hope, Resilience and Recovery. For an overview of the resources and activities in this toolkit, check out the Suicide Prevention Week 2020 Webinar.
The Kit is organized into the following sections. Resources and suggested activities can be used throughout the year, not just during Suicide Prevention Week!
It is suggested to begin with downloading the Overview and Activity Tip Sheet.
The following resources are provided as customizable word documents:
- Social Media Guide with bilingual social media posts
- Email templates (English and Spanish)
- Proclamation Template
- Drop-in articles (6 in English and 2 in Spanish)
The following resources are provided as printable pdf files or png files for sharing on social media:
- Social media graphics for Facebook and Instagram (3 designs in English and 2 designs in Spanish)
- Zoom Backgrounds
- Digital banners (4 designs in English and 4 designs Spanish)
- Suicide Prevention Week Poster (2 versions in English and 2 version in Spanish)