The Directing Change Program & Film Contest encourages young people in grades 7-12 and/or ages 14-25 to create 60-second films about suicide prevention and mental health. Encourage young people to submit a film to the contest or host a local screening. To view and download films and find several suicide prevention resources for schools and young people, visit DirectingChangeCA.org.
Customize and send out these daily emails to promote awareness and the program:
- Email 1 This is Beyond Sadness (word/jpg)
- Email 2 Dear Diary (word/jpg)
- Email 3 Mormon Perspective (word/jpg)
- Email 4 Don’t Be Afraid to Ask (word/jpg)
- Email 5 Time to Speak Up (word/jpg)