In support of National Suicide Prevention Awareness Week and World Suicide Prevention Day, Each Mind Matters: California’s Mental Health Movement is excited to share materials and resources that can assist you in planning activities and events in your county and community.
The Toolkit is organized into the following sections and resources and suggested activities can be used throughout the year, not just during Suicide Prevention Week!
- Social Media Posts Graphics
- Email templates, a proclamation, and drop-in articles that can be customized
- Printable hand-outs such as a Suicide Prevention Activity Tip Sheet and Each Mind Matters Resource Hand-out.
- Coaster and Coffee Sleeve Activity (email firstname.lastname@example.org to order coasters and coffee sleeves)
- Tools to support messaging around suicide prevention and working with the media
- Collection of Activities and Resources for Schools and Youth: https://emmresourcecenter.org/collection/suicide-prevention-resources-youth-schools-and-parents
- Collection of Resources for Suicide Prevention in the Workplace: https://emmresourcecenter.org/collection/suicide-prevention-workplace
- Collection of Resources for Suicide Prevention for Latina Youth and in Spanish: https://emmresourcecenter.org/collection/suicide-prevention-latina-youth-and-spanish
For an overview of the resources and activities in this toolkit, check out the Suicide Prevention Week 2018 Webinar: https://emmresourcecenter.org/resources/suicide-prevention-week-2018-webinar