This September 12, 2017 webinar provided information on resources and programs to engage youth in suicide prevention and mental health awareness. View the webinar to:
• Learn about resources and programs for elementary, middle, high school and higher education settings
• Discuss available trainings, resources and programs to support the implementation of AB 2246
• Hear about school and community-based mental health and suicide prevention youth engagement activities implemented by Each Mind Matters mini grant recipients
• Learn about these specific programs: Walk in Our Shoes, Directing Change, NAMI on Campus Clubs, Active Minds
• Receive information about the 2017 Suicide Prevention Toolkit and resources specific to schools, youth and 13 Reasons Why
• Ask questions and share your own activities and lessons learned
This is the second webinar in the 2017-18 Each Mind Matters webinar series. All EMM webinars can be accessed on the Each Mind Matters Resource Center at www.emmresourcecenter.org.
To view the recording, click "View Webinar" on the right-hand side of this page under the heading "External URLs." A PDF copy of the slides is also included for download.