This February 13, 2018 webinar provided participants with an in-depth look at the SanaMente campaign, including:
• Review the mental health and suicide prevention needs in Latino communities
• Understand effective messaging targeted to this particular cultural group
• Learn about SanaMente: California’s Mental Health Movement and how to get involved
• Learn about resources and materials available to reach California’s diverse Latino populations
• Hear from community-based organizations and discuss strategies and techniques to engage Latino communities in mental health and suicide prevention
To view the recording, click "View Webinar" on the right-hand side of this page under the heading "External URLs." A PDF copy of the slides is also included for download.